Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: A new start!

  1. #1
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    It's that time again!

    As many of you know, every other year Hostboard must be shut down for 24 hours in order to allow them to clean it. The cleaning process, which eliminates all topics and user IDs must be performed to make the system keep working at top efficiency.
    This year, the cleaning process will take place from 12:01 a.m. EST on April 2nd until 12:01 a.m. EST on April 3rd.
    In order to protect our valuable data they suggest that we save it to our own computers.

    It will be necessary to re-register on April 3rd when we can all get reaquainted!

    They say they understand the inconvenience that this may cause some members, and say they apologize. However, they are certain that any
    inconveniences will be more than made up for by the increased speed and efficiency of Hostboard, once it has been cleared of electronic flotsam and jetsam.
    They thank us for our cooperation.

    <center> [img]wink.gif[/img] </center>

  2. #2
    Inactive Member knightjewel's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2000
    Posts
    181
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    actually there were Currie triplets ...Cherie, Marie... & Deirdrie
    Of course, it was always officially denied Deirdrie exists [img]wink.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    SCHEMESofNEON
    Guest SCHEMESofNEON's Avatar

    Post

    Well then, guess i'll be seein' you peeps LATER???? nice knowing everyone , wish you all luck with where ever your dreams may take you [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    <font size="6">April Fools!!!!</font>
    <font color="#FF00FF">April Fools!!!!</font>
    <marquee>April Fools!!!!</marquee><center>April Fools!!!!</center><u>April Fools!!!!</u>
    <font size="6">April Fools!!!!</font>
    <font color="#FF00FF">April Fools!!!!</font>
    <marquee>April Fools!!!!</marquee><center>April Fools!!!!</center><u>April Fools!!!!</u>
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center>It wasn't true!
    I'm sorry!
    [img]graemlins/devil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    Gus</center>

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh You Are A Booger!pinocchio3

    I have spent all day <s>whining</s> worried about missing Chaturday night. I am so relived to know it were an April Fools phrank.

    I have been so skeptical about anything I read all day. I was afraid I would be the one who got caught...and I Did [img]redface.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by ellanoize:
    Oh You Are A Booger!pinocchio3
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center>That's snot true!
    [img]graemlins/smarty.gif[/img]
    GD</center>

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NewYorkJettster's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 16th, 2002
    Posts
    3,051
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Good one Gus~ //oo// [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic